ARISE INDIA LTD.
- Today Arise is a conglomerate with various product verticals in electronics and electrical goods catering to the consumer needs and growing…
- In 2015 – This year marked as the starting of Solar product manufacturing with one of the largest product range under one brand which includes Solar Inverter / Batteries, Solar Submersible pump sets, Solar PV module, Solar street lights, Solar Charge controller.
This year Arise introduced LED TV Inspiro Series model in 32, 40 and 50 inches sizes.
Today Arise is a conglomerate with various product verticals in electrical and electronic goods catering to the consumer needs and growing...
- In 2014 – Brand’s recognition as ‘India’s Most Promising Brand 2014’ (by WCRC & E&Y) at a forum held in London, UK
Mr. Avinash Jain’s recognition as ‘India’s Most promising Leader 2014’ (by WCRC & E&Y) at a Forum held in London, UK
Sangam’s Mascot launch by Bollywood stars – ‘Sonam Kapoor & Fawad Khan’ @ Siri Fort auditorium
- In 2013 - Arise rejuvenated it’s identity and unfurled its new logo on 8th August to connote & register it’s vibrancy in consumer’s mind & also to create a connect with it’s young audience.
Brand launched it’s LED TV range too on 8th August’13 with renowned celebrities like Akshay Kumar, Ekta Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha and Imran Khan.
Brand’s ‘crowning achievement’ in setting up of another Battery manufacturing plant at Kala Amb, Himachal Pradesh, on 7th Dec, which witnesses being one of the sizeable manufacturing plant in terms of it’s capacity, production & massive output.
- In 2012 – Mr. Avinash Jain venerated with “Haryana Ratna” by H.E. Mr. Shivraj Patil, the Ho’ble Governor.
Mr. Avinash Jain glorified with “Bharat Ratna Human Rights Award” by Shri Amod Kanth, a philanthropist.
To witness hefty turnovers & stronger positioning, brand augmented its product line with LED TV’s & thus setup it’s manufacturing plant at Rudrapur, Uttarakhand.
- In 2011 - To grow further and ensure a stronger reach, Brand introduced a complete range of Home Appliances, Kitchen appliances & Mobile Phones to it’s kitty.
- In 2009 – Adding another feather in it’s cap, brand adverted with setting up of another manufacturing plant at Sonipat on 14th February.
- In 2008 - To strengthen the brand and it’s infrastructure further, the Brand germinated it’s manufacturing plant on 19th July 2008 at Kala Amb, Himachal Pradesh.
- In 2007 - The brand test marketed a lot of other product lines like Home Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Gas Heaters & Mobile phones during this period.
- In 2002 - Mr. Avinash Jain was awarded ‘Pride of the country’ by Mr. ID Swami, Hon’ble Minister of State, Govt. of India.
- In 1999 - Brand diversified it’s product line further by adding Inverters.
- In 1996 – Philanthropist at heart Lt. Smt. Sudesh Jain (Mother of Mr.Avinash Jain & Mr.Amit Jain), always had this dream of serving the society and lend a helping hand
to the needy souls; To give shape to their mother’s dream, both brothers along with their family reshaped the land (existent since 1965, which always witnessed the playing kids
& needy women earning their livelihood via knitting & stitching) to an Orphanage named “Sweet Home – Girl’s Ashram” at Najafgarh,Tura Mandi, Delhi – which supports 45
(approx.) girl children today.
- In 1992 - Mr. Avinash Jain completed his graduation and purchased a 540 sq.ft. plot at Palam (Delhi) which is the ‘Registered Office’ for Arise India Ltd. today.
- In 1987 - Augmented their horizons by instituting, trading as well as manufacturing of Water pumps, Monoblocs & Submersible pumps. Boasted a strong network of Dealers & Distributors, too.
With all these efforts, thus a seed of ‘Arise’ was sown on 2nd May.
- In 1986 - A step ahead towards entrepreneurship, brother Mr. Amit Jain joined hands & lent his acumen in fortifying the business growth. This way, both the
brothers at their innocent budding age’s started walking on their dream-way to achieve heights & make their name in the industry.
- In 1984 - Mr. Avinash Jain at a budding age possessed a clear vision to become an ‘Entrepreneur’ - to pave a path for this journey, he bought a small space of 120sq.ft
(approx.) to run a hardware shop, in Palam, Delhi – he was supported by his family emotionally as well as financially.